A complete medical aesthetic solution, Pristine treats a range of common skin conditions – including aging, sun exposure, acne, scars tissue and stretch marks – to improve the overall quality and appearance of your patient’s skin.
Pristine Offers the Largest Tip Selection on the Market
Pristine is an all encompassing tool for all your professional microdermabrasion needs. The device offers the largest tip selection on the market for unmatched exfoliation accuracy, effectiveness and ease of use.
A Pristine Experience
Free of irritation and any discomfort, Pristine procedures offer your patients a fully customizable, clean and aesthetic treatment experience that is relaxing, enjoyable and delivers results from the very first treatment.
The Diamond Advantage
Physicians consistently choose the diamond aesthetic treatment over conventional, crystal-based systems, simply because it’s that much better. The Pristine system delivers genuine, laser-cut diamond tips that offer a powerfully innovative approach to professional microdermabrasion treatments. Incredibly efficient, physicians also enjoy an impressive return on investment. What are some other major advantages to Pristine?
- Safe treatments
- Hygienic and sanitary
- No clogging
- Vast treatment options
- Minimum consumables
- No risk of damaging sensitive areas
Features & Benefits
- The world’s most extensive treatment selection. 13 diamond tips varying in size, shape & coarseness grades, customized for various skin types and symptoms.
- High quality, reliable device. Manufactured at the highest industry standards.
- Silent operation. Comfortable, relaxing treatments.
- Industry-leading vacuum strength. Most powerful motor on the market.
- Treatment accuracy. Custom tips designed for hard-to-reach areas.
- Treatment possibilities. Diamond tips treat areas where crystal-based devices cannot.
- User friendly. Quick set-up and easy operation.
- Safe treatments. Risk-free treatments for patient and practitioners.
- Visible results. Improved skin texture and complexion from the very first treatment.