Microdermabrasion has long become a brand name in aesthetic treatments and is the world's second most selling aesthetic procedure. It's no wonder that leading dermatologists and aestheticians of superstars incorporate this unique exfoliation treatment into every skin care regimen.
The award-winning Pristine™ microdermabrasion procedure offers patients a non-invasive and full scope exfoliation treatment that is comfortable and above all, a rewarding aesthetic experience. Since microdermabrasion is based on mechanical exfoliation, the results are immediately visible after the first treatment, making way for smooth, softer skin and a refreshed complexion.
Pristine™ - The Clear Cut Advantage
If you haven't made the switch, now is the time. The advantages are all in favor of upgrading your service offering as well as your patients' aesthetic experience.
- Hypoallergenic & hygienic diamond tips – easily cleaned for reuse.
- Free of crystal pollutants that harm the environment and irritate the skin.
- World's widest treatment tip variety - allows you to expand treatment offerings.
- Suitable for superficial to deep treatments for the face & body.
- Revenue driving system with cost effective applications for your practice.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Fast, efficient treatments – minimal maintenance and ongoing care.
- Adjustable suction feature for full customization of treatments.
- Unsurpassed system performance – industry-leading motor power with silent operation.
A Bare Necessity for Every Business
The Pristine™ diamond peel system is an ideal business investment for practitioners seeking to expand service offerings and increase revenues while minimizing ongoing expenses and eliminating maintenance costs. The Pristine system™ is suitable for medical use by physicians as well as for aestheticians in spas and salons.